Alabama state industry / VideoAlabama state industry Alabama state industry Alabama Economy Agriculture About 82% of Alabama’s annual agricultural production is generated by livestock products. The other 18% comes from crops. In terms of revenue generated, Alabama’s top five agrigultural products are broilers (young chickens), cattle and calves, chicken eggs, greenhouse and nursery products,....
Добавлено 2019-05-28 23:17:14
Истекает 2019-05-29 23:17:14